Mansell & Mansell Attorney Profiles
Robert Mansell is the founder and principal attorney of Mansell & Mansell, APC, a Los Angeles law firm dedicated solely to representing victims of personal injury and other civil wrongs.
Since 1985, Mr. Mansell has handled many different types of cases, including:
- plaintiff’s claims that have involved automobile accidents
- property owner negligence (premises liability law)
- defective products (product liability law)
- workplace accidents
- industrial accidents
- insurance bad faith and fraud
- civil fraud
History Of Superior Quality Service
He has also won a number of significant jury verdicts, including the first plaintiff’s verdict in an air bag-induced injury case against an auto manufacturer, Bresnahan vs. Chrysler, (1995) 32 Cal.App.4th 1559, and 65 Cal.App.4th 1149. Mr. Mansell graduated from the University of Oklahoma’s College of Law in 1985, where he was on law review, and in 1987 he moved his law practice to Los Angeles.
He remains licensed to practice law in Oklahoma and California and has successfully tried numerous cases in both jurisdictions. Lastly, Mr. Mansell holds an AV Preeminent* peer review rating through Martindale Hubbell and is an active member of several professional organizations, including the American Association for Justice, the Consumer Attorneys of California and the Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles.
Los Angeles probate attorney Cheryl Mansell heads the probate section of Mansell & Mansell APC. Ms. Mansell is a Southern California native who graduated from the University of California at Los Angeles and earned her law degree from Southwestern University School of Law.
Ms. Mansell is a member of the State Bar of California, as well as a member of that organization’s Trusts and Estates section. Ms. Mansell has over 20 years of legal experience, assisting clients to navigate difficult probate and conservatorship issues.
Her California probate practice encompasses
- uncontested services of administering
- settling estates
- probating wills (simple and complex)
- intestacy (dying with no will)
- estate and trust accountings
- representation of executors
- trustees and beneficiaries
Contested services of will and trust contests and:
- estate litigation
- removal of fiduciaries (personal representatives, trustees, administrators and executors)
- kinship proceedings establishing heirship
- spousal inheritance disputes
- contesting powers of attorney
- wrongful death proceedings
- breach of fiduciary duty
- fraudulent transfers
Los Angeles attorney Renee Ayala has over 20 years of litigation experience, handling a wide range of cases throughout California. Ms. Ayala graduated from the Loyola University and earned her law degree from University of West Los Angeles, at Los Angeles, California.
Ms. Ayala is a member of the State Bar of California, as well as a member of that organization’s Trusts and Estates section. Ms. Ayala has over 20 years of legal experience, assisting clients to navigate difficult probate and conservatorship issues.
Her California probate practice encompasses:
- probate administration
- succession; drafting wills
- trusts and estate planning
- retirement planning.