5 Mistakes to Avoid When Hiring a Personal Injury Lawyer
After an accident, having a skilled attorney on your side can make all the difference in the outcome of your case; however, having the wrong attorney working on your case can be greatly detrimental to your pursuit of the compensation that you deserve. Before you hire just any lawyer, make sure that you do research and only work with a legal professional who is experienced!
The five most costly mistakes that you could make when hiring a lawyer are:
- Working with an inexperienced attorney – Mansell & Mansell, APC has more than 90 years of combined experience. That’s a number you can trust! We are highly skilled in handling an array of personal injury cases.
- Retaining a lawyer who is not up front about fees – When you work with our firm, we will always be up front about the cost of your case. We work on a contingency basis with our clients, which means that you pay us nothing unless we obtain compensation for you.
- Hiring a lawyer who does not explain the merits of your situation – You probably have questions and concerns regarding your situation, and we have answers. We will thoroughly review your case and ensure that you are informed about the entire legal process.
- Working with a lawyer who does not want to go to trial – Although some personal injury cases can be resolved without going to court, sometimes a trial is necessary. We are not afraid to protect our clients’ rights in a court of law and fight for the compensation they deserve.
- Retaining an attorney with a poor reputation – At Mansell & Mansell, APC, we are proud to have an outstanding reputation for success. We have earned numerous awards and recognitions that stand as testament to our commitment to each client, including being selected for inclusion in the Super Lawyers® listing and having an AV® Rating from Martindale-Hubbell®.
You need to work with Mansell & Mansell, APC!
If you have been injured, having Mansell & Mansell, APC on your side can help you obtain the compensation that you deserve. Our office has extensive knowledge of the California legal system and the laws and regulations that govern personal injury cases.
We have been able to obtain over $50 million in compensation for our clients and we may be able to help you, too. If you are interested in learning more about our firm and how Mansell & Mansell, APC’s representation could benefit you, contact our office today and schedule a free case evaluation with our firm.